- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPad®, navigate: Settings. > Safari > Advanced.
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and choose the Safari browser from Settings.
- From Safari Settings, scroll down to the bottom and tap on the Advanced menu.
- Click the “Safari” menu. …
- Click the “Preferences” menu item. …
- Click on the “Security” tab. …
- Close the “Preferences” window. …
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).