How do I find my database name?
The easiest way of finding the database name is: select * from global_name; This view is granted to PUBLIC, so anybody can query it. Here first one “ORCL” is database name,may be your system “XE” and other what was given on oracle downloading time.
How do I search for a SQL database?
SQL Server Management Studio Object Explorer
When the Object Explorer is opened, you can search for a specific database object in the following way: browse to the database you want to search through. write the name (full or partial) of the database object in the Search text box. press Enter to start the search process.
What are the examples of database?
Some examples of popular database software or DBMSs include MySQL, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, FileMaker Pro, Oracle Database, and dBASE.
Where is SCCM database name?
I don’t understand your question well sorry, but if you need to know the sccm database name, from your sccm console you can go under Site database/site management/site settings/site systems/<your database server name>/configmgr site database server then right click/properties and you will find sql database name.
How do I search for a word in SQL?
Method 1 – Using CHARINDEX() function
This function is used to search for a specific word or a substring in an overall string and returns its starting position of match. In case no word is found, then it will return 0 (zero). Let us understand this with examples.
How do you search a database?
Top Ten Search Tips
- Use AND to combine keywords and phrases when searching the electronic databases for journal articles. …
- Use truncation (an asterisk) and wildcards (usually a question mark or exclamation point). …
- Find out if the database you’re using has a “subject search” option. …
- Use your imagination.
How can I see all tables in SQL?
Then issue one of the following SQL statement:
- Show all tables owned by the current user: SELECT table_name FROM user_tables;
- Show all tables in the current database: SELECT table_name FROM dba_tables;
- Show all tables that are accessible by the current user:
What are 3 types of databases?
Types of databases
- Centralized database.
- Cloud database.
- Commercial database.
- Distributed database.
- End-user database.
- Graph database.
- NoSQL database.
- Object-oriented database.
What is database give example?
A database is a data structure that stores organized information. … For example, a company database may include tables for products, employees, and financial records. Each of these tables would have different fields that are relevant to the information stored in the table.
What are the 4 types of database?
There are various types of databases used for storing different varieties of data:
- 1) Centralized Database. …
- 2) Distributed Database. …
- 3) Relational Database. …
- 4) NoSQL Database. …
- 5) Cloud Database. …
- 6) Object-oriented Databases. …
- 7) Hierarchical Databases. …
- Network Databases.