How do I know if a php module is enabled?
You can use the command line switch -m to php to see what modules are installed. $ php -m | head [PHP Modules] bz2 calendar ctype curl date dbase dom exif fileinfo … You could also use php -i to get phpinfo(); output via the command line which would include this info as well.
How do I enable php modules?
Enable PHP Modules
Use phpenmod command followed by module name to enable specific PHP module on your system. In below example, the first command is an example and the second command will enable mbstring module for all installed PHP versions and all SAPI.
How do I know if php package is installed?
How to check the PHP version on Linux
- Open a bash shell terminal and use the command “php –version” or “php -v” to get the version of PHP installed on the system. …
- You can also check for the package versions installed on the system to get the PHP version. …
- Let’s create a PHP file with content as shown below.
How do I know if php IMAP is installed?
To check if IMAP extension is installed, please run this command: php -m | grep imap.
What is my current PHP version?
1. Type the following command, replacing [location] with the path to your PHP installation. 2. Typing php -v now shows the PHP version installed on your Windows system.
How do I install PHP?
How to Install PHP
- Step 1: Download the PHP files. You’ll need the PHP Windows installer. …
- Step 2: Extract the files. …
- Step 3: Configure php. …
- Step 4: Add C:php to the path environment variable. …
- Step 5: Configure PHP as an Apache module. …
- Step 6: Test a PHP file.
How do I enable a module?
You can enable modules at runtime by using the —modules flag. This is useful if you’re getting started and want to try things out. Any modules specified at the command line are loaded along with any modules that are enabled in the configuration file or modules. d directory.
How do I enable PHP extensions in Windows?
Here’s what you do, from what I understand:
- Put the extension library folder under PHP’s install path. On my computer this is C:xamppphpext . Search in your PHP. ini for “extension_dir” to find what yours is.
- Edit php. ini to load the extension. Find ; Dynamic Extensions ; . Add line extension=my_lib.dll.
What is PHP full form?
PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor ) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
How do I test if PHP is working?
In a browser, go to www. [yoursite].com/test. php. If you see the code as you entered it, then your website cannot run PHP with the current host.
How do I switch between PHP versions?
You can do sudo update-alternatives –config php to set which system wide version of PHP you want to use. This makes your command line and apache versions work the same. You can read more about update-alternatives on the man page. That’s it you can now easily switch form PHP7 to PHP 5.6!
Is PHP installed on my computer?
You can check the version by running a simple PHP file on your webs server. You can also check what version is installed on your local computer using the Command Prompt or Terminal.