How do I use DDL in SQL Developer?
To generate a DDL statement:
- On the Workspace home page, click the SQL Workshop.
- Click Utilities.
- Click Generate DDL. The Generate DDL page appears.
- Click Create Script. The Generate DDL Wizard appears.
- Select a database schema and click Next.
- Define the object type: …
- Click Generate DDL.
How do I generate ash reports in SQL Developer?
Use ASH Report Writer in Oracle SQL Developer
From Oracle SQL Developer, click View, and select DBA. The DBA Connections are displayed in a tree view. Connect to your Exadata Express service, under the DBA connections. Expand Performance in the DBA connections tree, under your Exadata Express service connection.
How do I export a SQL Developer report?
Steps to export query output to Excel in SQL Developer
- Step 1: Run your query. To start, you’ll need to run your query in SQL Developer. …
- Step 2: Open the Export Wizard. …
- Step 3: Select the Excel format and the location to export your file. …
- Step 4: Export the query output to Excel.
How do I schedule a report in Oracle SQL Developer?
In Oracle SQL Developer after connecting to the database, click on the Schema node to expand in which you want to schedule a job. Scroll down the tree menu and click on the Scheduler node to expand. Then in the Scheduler node, click on the Job node to select and then do the right click.
What is DDL command?
Data Definition Language (DDL) commands are used to create, manipulate, and modify objects in Snowflake, such as users, virtual warehouses, databases, schemas, tables, views, columns, functions, and stored procedures.
Is DDL SQL?
In the context of SQL, data definition or data description language (DDL) is a syntax for creating and modifying database objects such as tables, indices, and users. DDL statements are similar to a computer programming language for defining data structures, especially database schemas.
How do I find my ash report?
To run ASH reports:
- On the Performance page, under Average Active Sessions, click Run ASH Report. …
- Enter the date and time for the start and end of the time period when the transient performance problem occurred. …
- Click Generate Report. …
- Optionally, click Save to File to save the report in HTML format for future analysis.
How do I generate an ash report?
Generating an ASH Report on the Local Database Instance
- At the SQL prompt, enter: @$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/ashrpt.sql.
- Specify whether you want an HTML or a text report: Enter value for report_type: text. …
- Specify the begin time in minutes before the system date: Enter value for begin_time: -10.
What is the difference between AWR and ASH report?
Active Session History (ASH) : The Name of this reports describe what is the major difference between it and AWR , The ASH contains recent information on active sessions sampled every second. The AWR are taken every one hour and its one hour old will not help in diagnosing issues that are current on the database.
How do I export a package from SQL Developer?
In SQL-Developer right click the Package Specification and select Save Package Spec and Body… This will generate one file with both the spec and body. Instead of navigating to the package object and doing export there, use ToolsDatabase Export to generate a single file.
How do I start SQL Loader?
To execute the SQL*Load tool, you need at least three files:
- The input data file stores delimited or raw data.
- The parameter file stores the location of the input/output files.
- The control file contains the specification on how data is loaded.
How do I import a text file into SQL Developer?
Importing Delimited Device Files into an Oracle Database using Oracle SQL Developer
- Connect to your schema and right-click on Tables. …
- Check Header. …
- Choose Insert for your Import Method. …
- Select the columns you wish to import.