How do I display month wise data in SQL?
GROUP BY MONTH (Sales_date), YEAR (Sales_date); In the above query, we used MONTH() and YEAR() functions to extract the month and year from the date, used group by a month, and sum function to calculate the total sales for each month.
How can I get monthly data from daily data in SQL Server?
- to get today’s data. SQL. Copy Code. SELECT * from table1 WHERE datetimefield >= DATEADD(day, DATEDIFF(day, 0, GETDATE()), 0) AND datetimefield < DATEADD(day, DATEDIFF(day, -1, GETDATE()), 0)
- to get current week’s data: SQL. Copy Code. …
- to get current month’s data.
How do I get 30 days old data in SQL?
SELECT * FROM product WHERE pdate >= DATEADD(day, -30, getdate()).
How do I get the number of months in SQL?
In SQL SERVER, we can use a combination of functions ‘DATENAME’ and ‘DATEADD’ functions to get a month name from a month number. Oracle: In Oracle, we can use a combination of functions ‘TO_CHAR’ and ‘TO_DATE’ functions to get a month name from a month number.
How do I choose data for a month?
To select all entries from a particular month in MySQL, use the monthname() or month() function. The syntax is as follows. Insert some records in the table using insert command. Display all records from the table using select statement.
What is the format to insert date in SQL?
SQL Date Data Types
DATE – format YYYY-MM-DD. DATETIME – format: YYYY-MM-DD HH:MI:SS. TIMESTAMP – format: YYYY-MM-DD HH:MI:SS.
How do I get current week data in SQL?
- datepart(dw, getdate()) will return the number of the day in the current week, from 1 to 7, starting with whatever you specified using SET DATEFIRST.
- dateadd(day, 1-datepart(dw, getdate()), getdate()) subtracts the necessary number of days to reach the beginning of the current week.
How do I display a week wise data in a month in SQL Server?
How Do You Group Data by Week in SQL Server? SQL Server provides a function called DATEPART() , which returns a specified part (year, quarter, month, week, hour, minute, etc.) of a specified date. ORDER BY DATEPART(week, RegistrationDate);
How can I get 30 days before a date in SQL?
“adding 30 days to sql date” Code Answer
- SELECT GETDATE() ‘Today’, DATEADD(day,-2,GETDATE()) ‘Today – 2 Days’
- SELECT GETDATE() ‘Today’, DATEADD(dd,-2,GETDATE()) ‘Today – 2 Days’
- SELECT GETDATE() ‘Today’, DATEADD(d,-2,GETDATE()) ‘Today – 2 Days’
How do I get hour wise data in SQL?
Here is the SQL query to get data for every hour in MySQL. In the above query, we simply group by order_date using HOUR function and aggregate amount column using SUM function. HOUR function retrieves hour number from a given date/time/datetime value, which can be provided as a literal string or column name.
How do I get the current year in sql?
Just run these SQL queries one by one to get the specific element of your current date/time:
- Current year: SELECT date_part(‘year’, (SELECT current_timestamp));
- Current month: SELECT date_part(‘month’, (SELECT current_timestamp));
- Current day: SELECT date_part(‘day’, (SELECT current_timestamp));
How do I get the first week of a month in sql?
SELECT DATEADD(WEEK, DATEDIFF(WEEK, 0, GETDATE()), 0),
- ‘Monday of Current Week’
- ‘First Monday of Current Month’
- ‘Start of Day’
- ‘End of Day’
How many weeks are in sql month?
Number of Weeks in a Month
Hence, it can be said that on average, 1 month = 4 weeks and 2 days, or 1 month = 413 4 1 3 weeks.