- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
- Open the Safari application by clicking on the icon in the Dock.
- Go to the Safari menu at the top and select Preferences.
- Click on the Security tab at the top of the Preferences window.
- Close the Preferences window to save the settings.
How do I enable Java in Safari?
- Click on Safari and select Preferences.
- Choose the Security option.
- Select Allow Plug-ins then click on Manage Website Settings.
- Click on the Java item, select an option (Ask, Allow or Allow Always) from the pulldown list When visiting other websites.
- Click Done then close the Safari Preferences window.
Launch the Java Control Panel by clicking the Java icon under System Preferences. Go to the Update tab in Java Control Panel and click on Update Now button that brings up Installer window. Click on Install Update. Click on Install and Relaunch.
How do I run node on Mac?
How to Run a Node. js Application on a Mac
- Open Terminal by pressing Command+Space to open Spotlight Search and entering terminal into the search box.
- Enter the following command, then press Return to create a file named test-node. …
- Type node followed by the name of the application, which is test-node.
How do I install NPM on Mac?
3) Using nvm to install and update Node. js (recommended)
- Open new terminal window.
- Reload the shell configuration by using the following command. source ~/.zshrc. …
- Verify the installation. command -v nvm. …
- This should print nvm if the installation was successful.
- Use nvm to install Node.js. …
- Finally, use nvm to install NPM.
Where does Java install on Mac?
In macOS, the JDK installation path is /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk-10. jdk/Contents/Home . The root directory of the JDK software installation. This directory also contains copyright, README, and src.