Enabling Cookies Using the Android Web Browser
Go to Menu > Settings > Privacy & Security. Or go to Menu > More > Settings and find Privacy settings. Make sure Accept Cookies is checked or switched on. Refresh the Android Web Browser to enable cookies.
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
- Locate your browser settings. These are usually in the File menu under Edit, Tools, Preferences, or the application settings.
- Next, locate either the Security, Content, Privacy, or Advanced tabs.
How do I enable session cookies in Safari?
At the top right, tap More More and then Settings. Tap Site settings and then Cookies. Next to “Cookies,” switch the setting on. To allow third-party cookies, check the box next to “Allow third-party cookies.”
Is not working in Safari?
If a page doesn’t open or finish loading, try to reload it: Choose View > Reload Page or press Command-R. If that doesn’t work, press Command-Q to quit Safari, then reopen Safari and try again. If Safari doesn’t quit, press Option-Command-Esc to force Safari to quit.
- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPad®, navigate: Settings. > Safari > Advanced.
Why JS is not working?