- Explore and Master Chrome DevTools.
- Grasp The Basics More Thoroughly. …
- Use Functions To Define Different Modules, Even If They Are Small. …
- Keep Cross Browser Compatibility In Mind. …
- Use Object-Oriented Approach. …
- Perform Testing To Have A Near Perfect Code.
Is a W3Schools certificate worth anything?
Originally Answered: Does a certificate from W3Schools.com have any weight? Short answer. Such a certificate is worth about the same as a 3rd-grade gold star. At best it is a place where you might learn a few of the basics if you can filter out the bad advice.
Basically, yes, if you know JS and whatever framework the company you’re applying to uses, you can get a job, but if it’s your first job they might expect to give you a decent amount of hands-on training for the first 3-6 months or so.