Open up the Finder, click Applications on the left side, and then select PHP. Drag PHP to the Trash (or right click on it and then select Move to Trash option).
How do I completely remove PHP from my Mac?
Open the Applications folder in the Finder (if it doesn’t appear in the sidebar, go to the Menu Bar, open the “Go” menu, and select Applications in the list), search for PHP application by typing its name in the search field, and then drag it to the Trash (in the dock) to begin the uninstall process.
How do I uninstall old version of PHP?
Remove old PHP versions
With new PHP 7.3 installed, you can remove your old PHP versions if you want. apt purge php7. 2 php7. 2-common # Change 7.2 with whatever current version you have.
How do I uninstall PHP 7.3 on Mac?
“remove php 7.3 mac” Code Answer’s
- $ brew uninstall –force php56 php56-apcu php56-opcache php56-xdebug php56-yaml.
- $ brew uninstall –force php70 php70-apcu php70-opcache php70-xdebug php70-yaml.
- $ brew uninstall –force php71 php71-apcu php71-opcache php71-xdebug php71-yaml.
How do I change PHP version on Mac?
How to Switch Between PHP Versions on Your Mac
- You can install with NPM: $ npm install –global switch-php.
- You can install with Yarn: $ yarn global add switch-php.
- You can manually download the switch-php.sh file from the switch-php repo and move it into your home directory. Then you’ll need to add this line in your .
How do I uninstall xampp on Mac?
Open Mac OS Finder and go to /Applications folder. You should find an XAMPP icon there (eg. XAMPP. app), right-click it and choose ‘Move to Trash’.
Is PHP pre installed on Mac?
Both PHP and Apache are free open source software programs and both come installed on all Macs.
How do I remove a specific version of PHP?
4 Answers. This will remove all php7 versions, be it php 7.0 or php 7.1 etc.. apt/apt-get autoremove → removes orphaned packages which are not longer needed from the system, but not purges them, use the –purge option together with the command for that.
What is the current PHP version?
W3Techs reports that, as of April 2021, “PHP is used by 79.2% of all the websites whose server-side programming language we know.”
|Designed by||Rasmus Lerdorf|
|Developer||The PHP Development Team, Zend Technologies|
|Stable release||8.0.9 / 29 July 2021|
How do I completely uninstall PHP?
Method 1: Uninstall PHP for Windows via Programs and Features.
- a. Open Programs and Features.
- b. Look for PHP for Windows in the list, click on it and then click Uninstall to initiate the uninstallation.
- a. Go to the installation folder of PHP for Windows.
- b. Find uninstall.exe or unins000.exe.
- c. …
- a. …
- b. …
What does PHP FPM do?
A: PHP-FPM (FastCGI Process Manager) is a web tool used to speed up the performance of a website. It is much faster than traditional CGI based methods and has the ability to handle tremendous loads simultaneously.
How do I find PHP version on Mac?
- Go to File > Preferences > User Settings > Settings.json.
- Change the value of php. validate. executablePath according to the installed directory of php7. “php.validate.executablePath”: “/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php7.0.14/bin/php“
- Relaunch VM Code.
How do I download PHP for Mac?
Download and Install PHP on macOS
- Install PHP 7.3 curl -s http://php-osx.liip.ch/install.sh | bash -s 7.3.
- Install PHP 7.2 curl -s http://php-osx.liip.ch/install.sh | bash -s 7.2.
- Install PHP 7.1 curl -s http://php-osx.liip.ch/install.sh | bash -s 7.1.
- Install PHP 5.6 – Running with OSX 10.11 El Capitan or lower versions.
How do I switch between PHP versions?
You can do sudo update-alternatives –config php to set which system wide version of PHP you want to use. This makes your command line and apache versions work the same. You can read more about update-alternatives on the man page. That’s it you can now easily switch form PHP7 to PHP 5.6!
Which PHP version is valet using?
At the time of writing, Laravel Valet ships with PHP 7.1 but if you’re like me, you have some legacy projects around the place that haven’t quite lifted their dependencies to PHP 7 just yet.
How do I downgrade PHP version in Mamp?
This is done in the MAMP php directory (/Applications/MAMP/bin/php). Rename all but the two versions you are interested in using and restart MAMP. After restarting you will be able to pick either of the two versions that you didn’t rename. In my case, I renamed all versions except 7.1.