- Open Safari (it’s the compass icon that, by default, lives in your bottom toolbar).
- In the top toolbar, select “Safari.”
- In the dropdown menu, click “Preferences.” Open your Preferences menu from the menu bar. …
- Toggle over to the “Security” tab.
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and choose the Safari browser from Settings.
- From Safari Settings, scroll down to the bottom and tap on the Advanced menu.
- Launch your Chrome browser and navigate to the Chrome menu. …
- Click the “Under the Hood” tab.
- Click “Content Settings” from the Privacy section.
- Close the window and refresh your browser.
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
- Open Safari Preferences.
- Click on “Advanced” and check the box next to “Show Develop menu in menu bar”
Should I disable Java on my Mac 2020?
Java was included as standard with Mac OS X 10.6 or earlier – it cannot easily be removed but it can be disabled. A Java SE is not included as standard with OS X 10.7 or later but it may include a Java plug-in (so you are recommended to disable this plug-in if you don’t use Java on the internet).