How do I export a MySQL database?
How to export a MySQL database
- Log in to cPanel. …
- In the DATABASES section of the cPanel home screen, click phpMyAdmin: …
- In the left pane of the phpMyAdmin page, click the database that you want to export.
- Click the Export tab.
- Under Export method, confirm that Quick is selected.
How do I export a MySQL database to a CSV file?
Export Table into CSV Format Using MySQL Workbench
- Run the statement/query and get its result set.
- Then, in the result panel, click “export recordset to an external file” option. The recordset is used for the result set.
- Finally, a new dialog box will be displayed. Here, we need to provide a filename and its format.
How do I export and import a table in MySQL?
Import / Export for single table:
- Export table schema mysqldump -u username -p databasename tableName > path/example.sql. This will create a file named example. …
- Import data into table mysql -u username -p databasename < path/example.sql.
How do I export data from MySQL to excel?
How to export/import MySQL data to Excel
- The SELECT INTO … OUTFILE statement.
- The From Database feature in Excel.
- The MySQL for Excel add-in.
- Export to Excel using a third-party software.
How do I transfer MySQL database to another computer?
You can do by this process step-by-step using MySQL WorkBench.
- Install MySQL Workbench.
- Connect to existing Database.
- Go to Navigator -> Management -> Data Export. ( …
- Create Database on target PC.
- Connect to Target Database (would consist of 0 tables in DB)
- Go to Navigator -> Management -> Data Import/Restore.
How do I backup my entire MySQL database?
Step 1: Create a MySQL Database Backup
- Open phpMyAdmin. On the directory tree on the left, click the database you want to back up. …
- Click Export on the menu across the top of the display. You’ll see a section called “Export Method.” Use Quick to save a copy of the whole database. …
- Click Go.
How do I export a database from the command line?
- Log into your server via SSH.
- Use the command cd to navigate to a directory where your user has write access. …
- Export the database by executing the following command: mysqldump –add-drop-table -u admin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` dbname > dbname.sql. …
- You can now download the resulting SQL file.
How do I export selected rows in MySQL?
- Execute your sql query in the SQL tab of phpMyAdmin.
- After execution, scroll down the page and look for “Query results operations”
- Click “Export” link from the above and you will get the page to export all the results of the queries to desired format. That’s it.
How do I export a SQL query to a CSV file?
Oracle SQL Developer:
- Right-click the table name in the object tree view.
- Select Export.
- Select CSV. The Export Data window shows up.
- Click Format tab.
- Select Format as: CSV.
- Enter a file name and location.
- Click Columns tab.
- Check the columns you wish to export.
How do I copy a table in MySQL?
How to Duplicate a Table in MySQL
- CREATE TABLE new_table AS SELECT * FROM original_table;
- CREATE TABLE new_table LIKE original_table;
- INSERT INTO new_table SELECT * FROM original_table;
How do I export a table in MySQL workbench?
Steps to Backup Data Using MySQL Workbench
- Connect to the database you want to backup by clicking on it under the MySQL connections. …
- Click on “Data Export” under the “Management” tab on the left side bar.
- You will get a list of available databases. …
- Choose the appropriate option under “Export Options.”
What is Mysqldump command?
Mysqldump is a command-line utility that is used to generate the logical backup of the MySQL database. It produces the SQL Statements that can be used to recreate the database objects and data. The command can also be used to generate the output in the XML, delimited text, or CSV format.