- 2 | Add some test code to the file. In your new file my-project. …
- 3 | Add the file to your web page. In your index. …
- 4 | Save your files. …
- 5 | Open the web page in Google Chrome. …
- 6 | Open the Developer Console.
Where do you place jQuery in HTML?
In the web page write your jQuery code within document ready state in the <script > tag.
Where is the style tag in HTML?
Defining HTML Inline Style
You can place HTML style tags in <head> or <body> elements. We’d recommend choosing the first option, as that allows you to keep the content and styling information separate. Note: you can also use <link> elements to apply styles kept in external stylesheets.
Where do you put CSS in HTML?
CSS can be added to HTML documents in 3 ways:
- Inline – by using the style attribute inside HTML elements.
- Internal – by using a <style> element in the <head> section.
- External – by using a <link> element to link to an external CSS file.
What does script mean in HTML?