How do you find which views are using a certain table in SQL?
VIEW_TABLE_USAGE system view to list database views where a specific table is used. To find all of the SQL Server database views where a table is used, just apply a filter criteria on table_name column of the information schema view INFORMATION_SCHEMA. VIEW_TABLE_USAGE as seen below.
How can I see views in database?
To show the views of a database, you use the tables table from the INFORMATION_SCHEMA .
MySQL Show View – using INFORMATION_SCHEMA database
- The table_schema column stores the schema or database of the view (or table).
- The table_name column stores the name of the view (or table).
How do I find a specific query in SQL?
Click on the Text search command:
- In the Search text field, enter the data value that needs to be searched.
- From the Database drop-down menu, select the database to search in.
- In the Select objects to search tree, select the tables and views to search in, or leave them all checked.
How are tables used in view?
Using the Information Schema
- SELECT TABLE_NAME FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA. TABLES.
- SELECT TABLE_NAME, COLUMN_NAME FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA. COLUMNS.
- SELECT COLUMN_NAME FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA. COLUMNS WHERE TABLE_NAME = ‘Album’
- IF EXISTS( SELECT * FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA. …
- IF EXISTS( SELECT * FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.
How can I see all views in MySQL?
The list of schemas in the database server will show up in the bottom section on the left. Click on the database name that you want to select. The right hand pane should change with the list of all tables in the selected database. Click on Views tab at the top to list all the views in the database.
How can I see all views in Oracle?
Check if Table, View, Trigger, etc present in Oracle
- verify VIEWS SYNTAX: …
- verify SEQUENCES SYNTAX: SELECT SEQUENCE_NAME FROM USER_SEQUENCES; OR SELECT * FROM USER_SEQUENCES; Examples: Input : SELECT SEQUENCE_NAME FROM USER_SEQUENCES; Output : Input : SELECT * FROM USER_SEQUENCES; Output :
How do I list all information in SQL?
SQL command to list all tables in Oracle
- Show all tables owned by the current user: SELECT table_name FROM user_tables;
- Show all tables in the current database: SELECT table_name FROM dba_tables;
- Show all tables that are accessible by the current user:
How do I find a column in SQL?
Use this Query to search Tables & Views:
- SELECT COL_NAME AS ‘Column_Name’, TAB_NAME AS ‘Table_Name’
- FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS.
- WHERE COL_NAME LIKE ‘%MyName%’
- ORDER BY Table_Name, Column_Name;
How do I select specific rows in SQL?
To select rows using selection symbols for character or graphic data, use the LIKE keyword in a WHERE clause, and the underscore and percent sign as selection symbols. You can create multiple row conditions, and use the AND, OR, or IN keywords to connect the conditions.
How do you display in SQL?
The DISPLAY command must be placed immediately after the query statement on which you want it to take effect. For example: SELECT pno, pname FROM part WHERE color=’BLUE’; DISPLAY; When the system encounters this DISPLAY command, it displays the Result window containing the part number and name for all blue parts.