How do you dump a table in SQL?
Exporting Tables Using SQL Server Management Studio
- Right-click on the database that contains tables you wish to export. …
- Click Next > on the Introduction page. …
- On the Choose Objects page, select all of the tables you wish to export. …
- On the Set Scripting Options page, select Save scripts to a specific location.
How do I create a SQL dump in SQL Server?
Open SQL Server Configuration Manager
Under SQL Server Services locate the SQL Server under investigation. Right-click on it, choose Properties and go to the Advanced tab. Modify that Dump Directory to the desired path and select OK.
How do you dump the table entries of the database?
Dump a specific table or few rows (MySQL)
- The simplest case is the whole database dumping: …
- Sometimes, there’s a need to dump a single table from your database. …
- If you want to dump only rows that meet a specific criteria, you can add ‘where’ option to your mysqldump command.
How do I purge table contents in SQL?
SQL DELETE Statement
- DELETE FROM table_name WHERE condition;
- Example. DELETE FROM Customers WHERE CustomerName=’Alfreds Futterkiste’;
- DELETE FROM table_name;
- Example. DELETE FROM Customers;
How do you dump a single table?
- mysqldump db_name table_name > table_name.sql.
- mysqldump -u <db_username> -h <db_host> -p db_name table_name > table_name.sql.
- mysql -u <user_name> -p db_name. …
- mysql -u username -p db_name < /path/to/table_name.sql.
- mysqldump db_name table_name | gzip > table_name.sql.gz.
Where is Mysqldump stored?
The mysqldump tool is located in the root/bin directory of the MySQL installation directory.
How do you create a data dump?
- Go to Domains > example.com > Databases > database_name.
- Click PHPMyAdmin.
- Click on Export from the top set of tabs.
- Select the tables from the list that you would like to dump. …
- “Structure” and “Data” boxes must be selected on the right. …
- Check the “Save as file” box.
How do I run DBCC Checkdb?
Run the “DBCC CHECKDB” query in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Start > All Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 > SQL Server Management Studio.
- When the Connect to Server Dialog Box comes up, click “Connect” to open up SQL.
- Click on the New Query option.
- Type “DBCC CHECKDB” in the New Query dialog.
What is Mysqldump command?
Mysqldump is a command-line utility that is used to generate the logical backup of the MySQL database. It produces the SQL Statements that can be used to recreate the database objects and data. The command can also be used to generate the output in the XML, delimited text, or CSV format.
How do I run Mysqldump?
Create a dump of your current mysql database or table (do not include the bracket symbols [ ] in your commands).
- Run the mysqldump.exe program using the following arguments:
- mysqldump.exe –e –u[username] -p[password] -h[hostname] [database name] > C:[filename].sql.
What Cannot have a trigger associated with it?
Since triggers execute as part of a transaction, the following statements are not allowed in a trigger: All create commands, including create database, create table, create index, create procedure, create default, create rule, create trigger, and create view.
How do I dump a Postgres database?
Dump Your PostgreSQL Database
- SSH to the staging/production server.
- Dump the desired database: pg_dump database_name > database_name_20160527.sql. …
- Leave SSH and download your new SQL file using SCP. …
- Restore Your PostgreSQL Dump.
- If you want to use the current localhost database, you must drop it first: