Be well acquainted with the language syntax, like if-else constructs, for while loops, arrays etc. Get a sense of what programming is. If you are willing to devote 2 to 4 hours a day, a couple of weeks should be enough to get the hang of things.
Can I learn coding in 3 months?
But the truth is, you don’t have to go into programming with an all-or-nothing attitude. Even if you can only dedicate a few nights to it each week, you can be developing applications in as little as three months. Seriously! Of course, getting started is the hardest part—you want it to happen overnight, and it won’t.
- Grasp The Basics More Thoroughly. …
- Use Functions To Define Different Modules, Even If They Are Small. …
- Keep Cross Browser Compatibility In Mind. …
- Use Object-Oriented Approach. …
- Perform Testing To Have A Near Perfect Code.