On web browser menu click “Tools” icon and select “Internet Options”. In the “Internet Options” window select the “Security” tab. … When the “Security Settings – Internet Zone” dialog window opens, look for the “Scripting” section. In the “Active Scripting” item select “Enable”.
The Java Script is always installed on Windows 10, if you want to enable this in example in your Internet Explorer!
Android Web Browser
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
Below are the steps to download and install Node.js in Windows:
- Step 1) Download Node.js Installer for Windows. …
- Step 2) Run the installation. …
- Step 3) Continue with the installation steps. …
- Step 4) Accept the terms and conditions. …
- Step 5) Set up the path. …
- Step 6) Select the default components to be installed.