Open the Console. Select Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux) or Command + Option + J (macOS).
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
Here is the step by step process to save js file in notepad.
- Open Notepad by pressing Window+R from your PC.
- Press ctrl+S to save the file in your system.
- After pressing ctrl+S it will ask for the name of your file.
- Give a name of the file with . JS extension i.e. “hello. js”.