|MySQL SHOW BINARY LOGS||MySQL SHOW ERRORS||MySQL SHOW SLAVE HOSTS|
|MySQL SHOW CREATE DATABASE||MySQL SHOW INDEX||MySQL SHOW TRIGGERS|
How do I display the contents of a table in MySQL?
After you create a connection to your database, execute the following two commands: USE <DATABASE NAME>; SELECT * FROM <TABLE NAME>; Then MySQL Workbench will show another pane with the results. This will be the entire contents of the table.
How do I view SQL statements?
Procedure: How to Test the SQL From the SQL Statement
- Right-click the SQL object and click SQL Statement. The Select Statement dialog box opens, as shown in the following image. …
- Click the Test SQL Statement button in the upper-right corner. The Test SQL Statement dialog box shows a sample of the data.
Can I create a view in MySQL?
The CREATE VIEW statement creates a new view, or replaces an existing view if the OR REPLACE clause is given. … (Selecting from the view selects, in effect, using the SELECT statement.) The select_statement can select from base tables, other views. Beginning with MySQL 8.0.
How do I display a table in SQL?
Then issue one of the following SQL statement:
- Show all tables owned by the current user: SELECT table_name FROM user_tables;
- Show all tables in the current database: SELECT table_name FROM dba_tables;
- Show all tables that are accessible by the current user:
How do I open a table in SQL?
How to View a Table in a SQL Server Database
- Open Enterprise Manager and expand the registered SQL Server.
- Expand Databases.
- Expand the database.
- Click on Tables, all of the tables in the database will show up in the right pane.
- Locate the table you’d like to open, right-click it and select Open Table -> Return Top…
How do I view SQL history?
To view the job history log
- In Object Explorer, connect to an instance of the SQL Server Database Engine, and then expand that instance.
- Expand SQL Server Agent, and then expand Jobs.
- Right-click a job, and then click View History.
- In the Log File Viewer, view the job history.
- To update the job history, click Refresh.
How do I view SQL queries online?
How to test MySQL queries online?
- Enter your SQL query in the editor, finally click on “Run” to execute it. The query result will be displayed below the editor .
- You can also run only one query entered in the editor. …
- If you want to export the results in csv format, click on “Export”.
How do I view SQL command history?
To access history commands:
- On the Workspace home page, click SQL Workshop and then SQL Commands. The SQL Commands page appears.
- Click the History tab. The list of commands in History appears in the display pane.
- Click the partial command displayed in the SQL column. The command appears in the editor.
How can I see all views in MySQL?
The list of schemas in the database server will show up in the bottom section on the left. Click on the database name that you want to select. The right hand pane should change with the list of all tables in the selected database. Click on Views tab at the top to list all the views in the database.
How do you create a database view?
SQL Server CREATE VIEW
- First, specify the name of the view after the CREATE VIEW keywords. The schema_name is the name of the schema to which the view belongs.
- Second, specify a SELECT statement ( select_statement ) that defines the view after the AS keyword. The SELECT statement can refer to one or more tables.
What is join in MySQL?
MySQL JOINS are used to retrieve data from multiple tables. A MySQL JOIN is performed whenever two or more tables are joined in a SQL statement. There are different types of MySQL joins: MySQL INNER JOIN (or sometimes called simple join) MySQL LEFT OUTER JOIN (or sometimes called LEFT JOIN)
What is the format to insert date in SQL?
SQL Date Data Types
DATE – format YYYY-MM-DD. DATETIME – format: YYYY-MM-DD HH:MI:SS. TIMESTAMP – format: YYYY-MM-DD HH:MI:SS.
How do I get a list of table names in SQL?
How to Get the names of the table in SQL
- Syntax (When we have only single database): Select * from schema_name.table_name.
- Syntax (When we have multiple databases): Select * from database_name.schema_name.table_name.
- Example: SELECT * FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES.
- INFORMATION_SCHEMA. …
How do I list all tables in a schema?
All Tables and Views
SELECT table_name, table_schema, table_type FROM information_schema. tables ORDER BY table_name ASC; This will show the name of the table, which schema it belongs to, and the type.