How do I change node js version?
The Node Version Manager.
- nvm install <version> Download and install a <version>
- nvm use <version> Modify PATH to use <version>
- nvm ls List versions (installed versions are blue)
How do I downgrade node js Windows?
Just uninstall whatever node version you have in your system. Then go to this site https://nodejs.org/download/release/ and choose your desired version like for me its like v7. 0.0/ and click on that go get . msi file of that.
How do I download a specific version of node?
- For npm install specific version, use npm install [package-name]@[version-number].
- Use npm view [package-name] version to know the specific latest version of a package available on the npm registry.
- Use npm list [package-name] to know the specific latest version of an installed package.
How do I change NPM version?
You can also downgrade npm or select a specific npm version. You can downgrade the npm version by specifying a version in the related commands. If you want to downgrade npm to a specific version, you can use the following command: npm install -g npm@[version.
How do I revert to a previous version of node?
Step 2: For installing the previous version of Node use the following command:
- In windows: npm install -g node@version. Example: npm install -g firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In linux: sudo apt-get install nodejs=version-1chl1~precise1. Example: sudo apt-get install nodejs=10.9.0-1chl1~precise1.
How do I uninstall NPM and install Windows again?
How to Uninstall Node and NPM
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Choose the “Programs and Features” option.
- Click the “Uninstall a program” option.
- Select Node. js, and click the Uninstall link.
How do I install a specific version of yarn?
You can specify versions using one of these:
- yarn add package-name installs the “latest” version of the package.
- yarn add email@example.com installs a specific version of a package from the registry.
- yarn add package-name@tag installs a specific “tag” (e.g. beta , next , or latest ).
How do I use different node versions?
- Get a List of all available NodeJs versions. …
- Install latest NodeJs version. …
- Install latest LTS Release. …
- UnInstall the multiple NodeJs version. …
- Get a List of installed NodeJs version. …
- Switching Between installed NodeJs Versions. …
- Run to specific NodeJs version, without switching.