- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
- Tap the “Settings” app.
- Tap on the “Safari” icon.
- Scroll down and tap “Advanced,” at the very bottom.
Try clearing the browser cache: Setting App > Safari > Clear Hostory and Clear Cookies adn Data.
How do I update Java on my iPad?
Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Java to open the Java Control Panel. Click the Update tab and follow the onscreen instructions.