Go to your GoDaddy product page. Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, select Manage. In the account Dashboard, in the Settings section, select Server. To change the PHP version, next to PHP version select Manage.
How do I change PHP version in GoDaddy cPanel?
Change my PHP version
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- For the website you want to change the PHP version, select Settings from the. …
- Under Production Site, next to PHP version select Change.
- From the menu, choose the PHP version to change to, then select Save Changes.
How do I enable PHP on GoDaddy?
ini file of godaddy server, but you can upload your own copy of your php. ini with your new setting.
- Go to your CPanel.
- Select PHP version.
- Click on the link Switch to PHP options.
- Edit your configuration.
- don’t forget to click save.
What is current PHP version?
W3Techs reports that, as of April 2021, “PHP is used by 79.2% of all the websites whose server-side programming language we know.”
|Designed by||Rasmus Lerdorf|
|Developer||The PHP Development Team, Zend Technologies|
|Stable release||8.0.9 / 29 July 2021|
Does GoDaddy have PHP support?
Looking for a way to speed up your website? Here at GoDaddy we are always looking for ways to improve our customer’s experience. For our web hosting customers on cPanel Shared or Business Hosting we just made available the ability to upgrade to PHP 7.
Does GoDaddy provide cPanel?
Here’s how to log in to GoDaddy and get to the Dashboard for your Linux Hosting account. … You’ll need your cPanel login (this Dashboard > Settings section > Account tab) and the Password (from your initial cPanel setup). Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
How do I update my PHP version in WordPress?
To update your WordPress site’s PHP version, go to “Sites” and select the site you’d like to change the PHP version on. Then click on the “Tools” tab. Under “PHP Engine” click on the drop-down and select your preferred PHP version.
How do I upgrade my GoDaddy?
Upgrade my Workspace Email plan
- Go to your GoDaddy My Products page. You might be prompted to sign in.
- Select Workspace Email to see your plans.
- Next to the plan you want to upgrade, select Options.
- On the Overview tab, under Upgrade, choose your new plan.
- Select Upgrade.
- Select Checkout and complete the purchase.
What is the latest version of PHP of new sites in the managed WordPress Pro plans GoDaddy?
All sites hosted on Pro Managed WordPress get PHP 7 by default. PHP 7, the latest version of PHP, makes significant performance improvements over PHP 5.6.
How do I increase memory limit in managed WordPress GoDaddy?
Increase the WordPress memory limit
- Access files in your Managed WordPress account.
- Locate the file wp-config. …
- Double-click the wp-config. …
- Select Edit.
- Find the line /* That’s all, stop editing! …
- Right above the line in step five, add this code: define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’);
- Select Save.
How do I update WordPress on GoDaddy?
You can update WordPress to its latest version from within the dashboard.
Update WordPress in the dashboard
- Log in to WordPress.
- At the top left-hand corner of your dashboard, if there’s a notification that the new WordPress version is available, select Please update now.
- Select Update Now.
How do I increase PHP memory limit GoDaddy?
To increase PHP memory limit follow these steps.
- Login to godaddy cpanel -> open up file manager, go to root of the directory.
- Create a new file here named php5.ini, if you already have php5.ini edit the file. …
- Save the file and close it.
- If you open php info file, your changes won’t take effect.
How do I increase my PHP upload limit on GoDaddy?
In the cPanel Home page, in the Software section, click Select PHP Version. In the cPanel PHP Selector | extensions page, in the upper right corner click Switch To PHP Options. In the cPanel PHP Selector | options page, click the value for upload_max_filesize, choose a new value from the menu and then click Apply.
How do I increase PHP limit in GoDaddy?
I need to increase the php memory limit on my hosting, it’s currently at 64M, so I go to Cpanel > Select PHP version > Switch To PHP Options and under memory_limit I change this to 256M and save.