- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, navigate: Settings > Safari . If unavailable, swipe left to access the App Library.
- From the ‘Safari’ menu screen tap Advanced. Mat require scrolling to the bottom of the screen.
- Locate your browser settings. These are usually in the File menu under Edit, Tools, Preferences, or the application settings.
- Next, locate either the Security, Content, Privacy, or Advanced tabs.
How do I know if cookies are enabled on my iPhone?
Tap the menu icon in the upper-left corner of the screen. Go to Advanced > Site settings. Make sure cookies are allowed. If they aren’t, tap Cookies, then tap Cookies again to allow them.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How do you check if cookies are enabled?
Enabling Cookies in Your Browser
- Click ‘Tools’ (the gear icon) in the browser toolbar.
- Choose Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Where do I enable cookies on my phone?
Allow or block cookies
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site settings. Cookies.
- Turn Cookies on or off.
How do I manage cookies on my iPhone?
Delete history, cache, and cookies
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. …
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.