- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, navigate: Settings > Safari . If unavailable, swipe left to access the App Library.
- From the ‘Safari’ menu screen tap Advanced. Mat require scrolling to the bottom of the screen.
Is not working in Safari?
If a page doesn’t open or finish loading, try to reload it: Choose View > Reload Page or press Command-R. If that doesn’t work, press Command-Q to quit Safari, then reopen Safari and try again. If Safari doesn’t quit, press Option-Command-Esc to force Safari to quit.
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.