- Learn asynchronous programming. …
- Define variables locally. …
- Keep codes light and small. …
- Event Delegation implementation. …
- Avoid unwanted loops. …
- Gzip compression. …
- Minimize DOM access. …
- Boost performance by caching object.
Is 0 false JS?
js is 75 times faster than Python. (Comparison: Node. js, PHP, C, Go, Python and Ruby – Hashnode ) Some other reports say Node.
How is Python so fast?
For many jobs Python is fast enough today because the code waits for IO. Python can wait as well as the next language, and is offering more and more concurrency options as time goes on to make the best of the waiting time. For actual computation Python has only gotten fast by our machines getting fast.