How do I disable Java Script in browser?
Is Java enabled on my browser?
Click the tools icon in the upper-right, then select Manage Add-ons. On the left side of the window, click the Show: drop-down menu, then choose All add-ons. Verify that there is a Java Plug-in installed, and the Status shows as Enabled.
How do you configure Tor?
Recommended use Tor Browser
- Recommended use Tor Browser. …
- Click Security Settings.
- Set the security level: …
- Tor Browser is ready for use, and you can immediately begin to surf anonymously. …
- Install the program Proxifier. …
- Select the Network Settings.
- See use the local IP address and port of the Tor network connection.